Kids @LINES Policies
- Students must wear clothes that are comfortable, do not restrict movement and does not inhibit the instructor from ensuring proper technique.
- No denim
- Bare feet or dance shoes
- Hair pulled back
- No food or gum inside the studios. Only water is allowed in the dance studio at Fort Mason.
- No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed in the studios.
- Parents will be notified and consulted regarding any in-class behavioral issues or questions.
- If a child acts out in a manner that is harmful to him/herself or others, that child may be removed from class and parents will be notified immediately.
- LINES reserves the right to cancel the Kids @LINES summer session due to low enrollment. Refunds will be offered under such circumstances.
- Instructors are subject to change. No credits are refunds will be issued in this case.
Attendance and Punctuality:
- Students are expected to arrive on time to camp unless Kids @LINES staff is notified otherwise.
- ALL children MUST be accompanied by an adult TO and FROM the dance studio at Fort Mason, Building C Level 2, Studio 205.
- If students are early, students must wait in the hallway or the 1st level lobby for their instructor, and MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Students are not permitted in the dance studio prior to class.
- Please have your students visit the restroom before the beginning of class.
- Students are NOT permitted to leave the studio under any circumstances with ANY adult who is not otherwise listed on the registration forms.
Absences and Make-up Classes
- There are no make-up classes for students in the Kids @LINES summer session.
- If your student has a planned absence or ongoing injury/illness, please notify the Kids@ LINES staff.
Classes and Instruction
- Kids@ LINES staff are not liable for any injuries sustained while a student is in class, or on the premises.
- Video, audio, photo or any other recordings in the studio may be taken by Kids @LINES staff ONLY.
- Parents are not allowed in the studios before, during or after class with the exception of classes requiring caregiver participation.
- All initial registration fees and tuition are due by the first day of the Kids @LINES session.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 is due with the camp tuition. This fee is added to the total amount due.
- Kids@ LINES accepts checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- All checks should be made out to: “Alonzo King Lines Ballet Center”
- $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- NO refunds will be given after May 19, 2017. After May 19, all deposits will be forfeited.
- There is NO fee credit for missed classes during the Kids @LINES summer session.